Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Bubble Bath Playlist.

I don't know about you, but when most people need to mope, they "take to the bed." (Yes, I got that line from 2 Broke Girls.) Personally, I don't like to do this; if I'm a sobbing mess, why would I want to ruin the joy that is my warm bed? If I need to mope, sulk and over-think (you know we all do) I take to the bath. A bubble bath.

This is my playlist for when you're sitting in the tub, over-thinking and probably being a little dramatic. But hey, we all have those days! What's on your bubble bath playlist?

Someone Like You - Adele
I Try - Macy Gray
No One - Alicia Keys
Big Jet Plane - Angus & Julia Stone
Breathe (2 AM) - Anna Nalick
(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman - Aretha Franklin
Sea of Love - Cat Power
Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri
Who Let in the Rain - Cyndi Lauper
Over My Head (Cable Car) - The Fray
You Were Meant for Me - Jewel
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis 
Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
Us - Regina Spektor
6th Avenue Heartache - The Wallflowers
Because the Night - 10,000 Maniacs

photo via (we heart it)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I love ALL of these songs. What's better than being a little dramatic? :-)

Erica said...

how fun! I always need to hear music in the bath and this list is perfect!

Alexa said...

Yep...I'm ready to jump in the tub and start this playlist for sure! :)

Elle Sees said...

ooh cat power! finally, someone else who has heard of her brilliance,

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

What a great playlist - we all need a time to relax and listen to some good music!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Wendy said...

Cat Powers version of Sea Of Love always gets me verklempt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails