Pages

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Dating & Relationship Myths

In the aftermath of my break-up, a lot of relationship-related posts have come out and showed up on this blog. Although I do write about love on occasion, posts about the friend zone, being friends with your ex, and flirting were fairly new to me. And all of you responded to these posts with much enthusiasm. So every Tuesday I want to bring to you a dating or relationship related myth (like, should you kiss on the first date?) and I'll weigh in on the issue then turn the table to you guys. You can reply in the comments or on your own blog - but I want to hear your personal stories and what you think about the subject! Make sure you check back here on Tuesdays for more!

P.S. My 2-year blog anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks and I want to do a video blog to celebrate. I will be answering any questions you guys have, so please leave me some in the comments, my Facebook or Twitter! Thanks!


photo via (we heart it)

5 comments:

Sara Szatmary said...

Great idea! Looking forward to it!

Bonnie said...

This is a good idea for a feature. I love talking about this stuff. Believe me, I have a ton of experience.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Clara Turbay said...

Love it all. Please take some time to check out
http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

$|<@77€®|\/|1|\||)€|) said...

finally you are going to do a video post, I was wondering when you were actually going to pull it together lol.

Wendy said...

Sounds cool, Jessi! Looking forward to reading and watching. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails