Pages

Monday, November 07, 2011

Music Monday: I love Maroon 5

I have been a fan of Maroon 5 ever since I got my hands on their first album. (Which I was very surprised to realize today, it was released way back in 2002!) Since the first album, the band's funky beats, Adam Levine's sweet voice and good looks have completely won me over, and I've picked up every album of theirs since. This is a band I'm going to be listening to for a very long time. Here are some of my favorite Maroon 5 songs/videos. What are yours?



9 comments:

Paige Andy said...

Ah! A girl after my own heart. Out of Goodbyes and Never Gonna Leave This Bed....faves faves faves.

Michelle said...

I love them too. Did you see them on SNL? So cute and I love Adam Levine.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

rebecca said...

maroon five always has it going on.

Stephanie said...

I love that She Will Be Loved song...I don't know if that's the title, and it was totally overplayed for awhile, but I LOVE it! : )

Alexa said...

Great band! These are all amazing tunes! xo

SomeKindOfStyle said...

Love me some Maroon, would be fabulous to see them live someday! x

Rodney said...

You know, until this post, I didn't realize how much I like Maroon 5. They just kind of snuck up on me.

Favorite Maroon 5 songs:
Harder to Breathe
Makes Me Wonder
Wake Up Call
Misery
If I Never See Your Face Again

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

I love "Sunday Morning". Adam Levine's voice is so unique and I love the relaxed, soulful quality of their songs.

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

jishifruit said...

I love Runaway and Never Gonna Leave This Bed. :3 Can't stop listening to it. And of course, She Will Be Loved ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails