Pages

Friday, December 02, 2011

It's My Birthday. . .the Playlist!

It's my birthday! Today I turn 21 and after twenty-one years of being everyone's favorite good girl (see: this and this) I think I'm going to go out and have a good time. You know how I love my good old rock music -- this is the music I'll be jamming on all day (and night!) These are some of my absolute favorites. Have a good weekend!!

One Way Or Another - Blondie
No More Mr. Nice Guy - Alice Cooper
Sweet Emotion - Aerosmith
Real Wild Child - Joan Jett
Bitch - Meredith Brooks
Woman - Wolfmother
Hurts So Good - John Mellencamp
You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
I Fought the Law - The Clash
You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet - Bachman Turner Overdrive
Rebel Girl - Bikini Kill
Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard
Take it Off - The Donnas
Rebel Yell - Billy Idol
Juke Box Hero - Foreigner
Slow Ride - Foghat
All Right Now - Free
Here I Go Again - Whitesnake
Barracuda - Heart
Foxey Lady - The Jimi Hendrix Experience
Strutter - Kiss
I'm the Only One - Melissa Etheridge
Kickstart My Heart - Motley Crue
Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar
Nothin' But A Good Time - Poison
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
Cum on Feel the Noize - Quiet Riot
Round and Round - Ratt
Start Me Up - The Rolling Stones
My Generation - The Who

12 comments:

Erica said...

Happy Birthday!!! Have fun:) !!!

Rodney said...

Happy birthday! Rock on to many many more!!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday, Kiddo!!! You have good taste in music! - The Donnas, Joan Jett, Wolfmother, The Clash... I think I've had almost all of these either on vinyl, cassette, cd or..erm, illegal download. :)

Hope your day was awesome and your coming year is filled with nothing but good stuff!

violet said...

Happy birthday!!!! Hope you have a great one and keep writing! :D

Ashton King said...

Happy birthday! :)

Jessi Haish said...

thanks everyone!! :)

I Love You More Than... said...

Happy Birthday Jessi! How are you planning to celebrate?

David Rotherham said...

That looks like the soundtrack to a good day to me.

UjjwalRaaj said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Love the playlist, am borrowing! :D

God Bless.


:)

Ale said...

Love your site.
I use to follow but I
made new blog
Check it out.
http://parialexa.blogspot.com/
Help I need followers :D

Carolynn Cecilia said...

Happy Belated Birthday and congratulations on having some kick ass music taste!

Michelle * Viva Revival said...

Happy belated! I'm catching up on blogs this week. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails