Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Music Monday: Christmas Playlist

photo via (we heart it)
It's almost Christmas, so this Music Monday was an easy one to plan. These are my favorite Christmas songs...the playlist! Do you know which one is my favorite? (Hint: it's from the man that brought us Tiny Dancer!)

Wonderful Christmastime - Paul McCartney
Silent Night - The Temptations
Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Jackson 5
Step into Christmas - Elton John
Happy Xmas (War is Over) - John Lennon
All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
A Holly Jolly Christmas - Burl Ives
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Christina Aguilera
Twelve Days of Christmas - John Denver & The Muppets
Winter Wonderland - Jason Mraz
Frosty the Snowman - Ella Fitzgerald
Happy Holidays - Alabama
Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer - Elmo & Patsy
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Michael Buble
Santa Baby - Madonna
Jingle Bells - Frank Sinatra
Hard Candy Christmas - Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton
Little Saint Nick - The Beach Boys
My Only Wish (This Year) - Britney Spears
Last Christmas - Wham!
Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane) - Elvis Presley
Extraordinary Merry Christmas - Glee Cast
Mistletoe - Justin Bieber
I'll Be Home for Christmas - She & Him
Please Come Home for Christmas - Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
Feliz Navidad - Jose Feliciano
Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't be Late) - The Chipmunks
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - Gene Autry

What's on your playlist for this Christmas?

8 comments:

Mägi said...

Oh goodness -- just got bucket-full-inspired to wiggle around this afternoon to your tunes.

Mmmmmm.
Oh the excitement!

Rebecca said...

Great playlist, thank you!

Sara Szatmary said...

great list! Love the mix of classics and new favorites.

Dinx said...

aaaaah Christmas is here which means I'm officially allowed to sing christmas songs without the evil looks! I'm obsessed with "She & Him" and have been listening to their Christmas album! I know I WHOLE Christmas album - FTW!

Dinx @ Lovely in Random xoxo

Stephanie said...

Love it! Great list!

Jenna Lee said...

Awesome list. I'm a Bing Crosby girl myself! Love Christmas Music!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Eek, I really love some of these songs!

Michelle said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog, I absolutely heart this playlist. I'm a stickler for old Christmas tunes too, but gotta love Buble and just got to know She & Him recently!

Ninja-ing my way through life

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails