Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Music Monday: What's your favorite song?

I think we all have that one song: it speaks to us. We can't live without it. When it comes on the radio, you find yourself naturally reaching to turn up the volume. It's that song that puts a grin on your face, makes you shout "this is MY song!" Oh, and it's totally on your iTunes' "top 25 most played."

Luckily, I love such an awesome band that my favorite song comes from my favorite band. My favorite song, no contest, is Aerosmith's "Cryin'." What's yours?
 

2 comments:

Omegastick said...

I'd have to say that for me it's Fear Is Like Fire by Fink. It isn't exactly a classic, seeing as it was only released a few months back but it's grown on me so much lately.

I've written a review on the album it's form here, if you fancy checking it out: http://www.musicandcoke.com/2011/12/fink-perfect-darkness.html

MAVEN AMY said...

PYT - michael jackson!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails