Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

14 Random Funky Songs. . . the playlist

photo via
I made this mix for one of my best friends the other day. I wanted something funky and fun, and I think this mix did the trick! Do you like any of these songs?

1) Blister in the Sun - Violent Femmes
2) 99 Red Balloons - Nena
3) Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie
4) You Wreck Me - Tom Petty
5) All the Young Dudes - Mott the Hoople
6) Dancing with Myself - Billy Idol
7) Rip Her to Shreds - Blondie
8) Lovefool - The Cardigans
9) Keep Your Head - The Ting Tings
10) Short Skirt/Long Jacket - Cake
11) Friday I'm in Love - The Cure
12) Kool Thing - Sonic Youth
13) Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People
14) Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes (feat. Adam Levine)

4 comments:

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

Some good songs here. I always liked "Rip Her to Shreds," so funny. I'll have to check out the ones I don't know.

Melissa Blake said...

Friday I'm In Love is the best song ever!! Why are songs with the word Friday in them so catchy?? ;)

Erica said...

Love Blister in The Sun. Aww, that was my old roommates fav song, miss her! hey I posted some videos on my blog, you can hear me speak, I have a slight Brooklyn accent I think lol:)

Rebecca said...

Fun mix!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails