Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Music Monday: What music video do you wish you were in?

Music videos are just another way to appreciate good music -- especially if the video caters to your interest. But have you ever loved a music video so much that you wish you were in it? These are my top three picks for music videos that I wish I had a part in.

Call me crazy, but I wish I was the chick in this video. 


My favorite band, an awesome video. Try and tell me you wouldn't want to hang out with Liv and Alicia!


Janet Jackson. Paula Abdul. This song is funky and so is this 80s-licious video! I want in!

I could make this list go on and on! (My honorable mention goes to Pat Benatar's "Love is a Battlefield.")

If you could be in any music video, what would you choose?

6 comments:

Sara Pilling said...

Definitely the A-ha Take on Me video. Morten Hackett was (and still is) rather hot!

Melissa Blake said...

I've never thought about this, actually. Hmmmm....Thriller is a pretty cool video. And I'd love to be Courteney Cox in the Dancing in the Dark video! :)

Erica said...

I kinda wish I could make the cut to be in a Robert Palmer video!!

decrease cholesterol said...

I rather wish to be with a famous actress such as Julia Roberts. I could die happy.

The Vox said...

It's always nice to hear someone else's appreciation for music videos! It's what I do for a living. I love all three of those, ha.

I would want to go back to the early '00s and be in every NSYNC music video. That would make my life.

Marie said...

I would love to have been in "Scream" dancing with MJ and Janet Jackson.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails