Pages

Monday, January 02, 2012

Music Monday: Who's your go-to guy?

Ladies, I think we all have one. That go-to guy. He can pick us up when we're down, turn our day around, inspire us, move us, make us want to strive to be better. In the music world, it's an easy choice for me. My musical go-to guy? The one and only Sir Elton John.

Elton John graces a large chunk of my iPod, he is the first person I want to play when I'm feeling sad or happy. Thanks to his musical talent, fantastic voice and the words of Bernie Taupin, Elton John's music has changed my life for the better, and I don't see that ever changing. And "Tiny Dancer!" How can you not be affected when that song starts playing?

Who's your go-to guy in music?




5 comments:

Erica said...

hmm, I'd have to say Willie Nelson.

Andy said...

Freddy Mercury

Erica said...

I hosting a giveaway for Viva La Juicy perfume!! Enter when you have a moment :)

Daydream Believer said...

My go-to-gal is Joni Mitchell. She makes me cry when I'm sad, and she makes me dance when I'm happy. I just love her!

Daydream Believer said...

Oh, and I'm also going to add Van Morrison to this list! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails