Pages

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Play that country! The playlist

I've been on a country kick lately. When I'm not playing old school Garth or one of the Georges I've been jamming on some newer country music. (I was surprised to find out that not all new country is bad!) Here's a playlist if you want to get down with your hillbilly side.

photo via
1. Baggage Claim - Miranda Lambert
2. So Sorry Mama - Whitney Duncan
3. You and Tequila - Kenny Chesney and Grace Potter
4. Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not - Thompson Square
5. Honey Bee - Blake Shelton
6. Dirt Road Anthem - Jason Aldean
7. Country Girl (Shake it For Me) - Luke Bryan
8. Drink in My Hand - Eric Church
9. She's Country - Jason Aldean
10. Red Solo Cup - Toby Keith
11. Fake I.D. - Big & Rich feat. Gretchen Wilson
12. Hillbilly Bone - Blake Shelton feat. Trace Adkins
13. Big Green Tractor - Jason Aldean
14. Last Name - Carrie Underwood
15. A Little More Country Than That - Easton Corbin
16. Don't You Wanna Stay - Jason Aldean feat. Kelly Clarkson
17. Hell on Heels - Pistol Annies
18. Stuck Like Glue - Sugarland
19. I Don't Want This Night to End - Luke Bryan
20. God Gave Me You - Blake Shelton
21. Somethin' 'Bout a Truck -Kip Moore
22. Bait a Hook - Justin Moore
23. Crazy Girl - Eli Young Band
24. I Run to You - Lady Antebellum
25. A Little Bit Stronger - Sara Evans

2 comments:

Rachel G. said...

Great playlist! I love me some good country music every now and than. :-)

www.thelaughingbrunette.blogspot.com

Ashton King said...

I hate Baggage Claim, but since the rest of the list is so good I'll forgive you for including it.

Fun fact: Crazy Girl is my fiance and my song.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails