Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Awesome 90s Songs..Cause You Can Never Get Enough!

Who doesn't love 90s music? I know I can't get enough...so here are the songs I have on repeat lately!

via
The Way - Fastball
Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms
Two Princes - Spin Doctors
It's All Been Done - Barenaked Ladies
She's So High - Tal Bachman
Save Tonight - Eagle-Eye Cherry
Everything You Want - Vertical Horizon
Hold My Hand - Hootie & the Blowfish
Slide - Goo Goo Dolls
Lullaby - Shawn Mullins
I Want You - Savage Garden
The Sign - Ace of Base
Say You'll Be There - Spice Girls
What's My Age Again - Blink 182
Run-Around - Blues Traveler
When I Come Around - Green Day
You Get What You Give - New Radicals
I Will Buy You a New Life - Everclear
Cowboy - Kid Rock
Always Something There to Remind Me - Naked Eyes
Even Flow - Pearl Jam
My Favorite Mistake - Sheryl Crow
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ahhh...the soundtrack to my high school days. It doesn't get any better! : )

Ashton King said...

You just showed my age. Ha.

Erica said...

Love them all. Blues Traveler holds particular significance. My first night in college dorm, alone, kind of nervous trying to sleep in bed and my suite mates were blasting that song. I didn't mind since I liked the song and loved them ever since!

Melissa Blake said...

Ahhh, these songs bring back so many memories!! I wonder whatever happened to Tal Bachman...

$|<@77€®|\/|1|\||)€|) said...

These are the songs that you know have true emotion shown through them. Great choices and an even better topic! Good post Jessi.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails