Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Music Monday: The hottest band in the world...KISS!

The other day I was walking out to my car in the parking lot when someone started shouting at me. "That's the coolest thing I've ever seen!" He shouted. I whipped my head around, to realize that a man was parked next to my car, drooling over my car seat - covered with the lovely band members of KISS. 

It's no surprise that KISS is famous, you can't exactly escape them. Ever since their start they have put their face and name on everything. 

"Have you seen the KISS coffin? I want to be buried in that!" My fellow KISS fan shouted as I opened my car door.

And why wouldn't we want the globe covered with KISS memorabilia? With such great songs and such awesome personas, KISS is without a doubt one of the hottest bands in the world. So now I give you my best of KISS playlist. What song would you add?

photo via
Love Gun
Hotter than Hell
God of Thunder
I Want You
Makin' Love
Hard Luck Woman
Lick It Up
Shout it Out Loud
Calling Dr. Love
I Was Made For Loving You
Do You Love Me
Cold Gin
Black Diamond
Rock and Roll All Nite
Flaming Youth
Sure Know Something
Christine Sixteen
Firehouse
Deuce

Are you part of the KISS army?

1 comment:

$|<@77€®|\/|1|\||)€|) said...

I think that I was with you for the guy in the parking lot, unless 7-11 was a different time??

I really like the songs "A world without heroes," "I believe in me," "I love it loud," and probably... "War machine."

For some reason I really like the album Creatures of The Night... I know that they are heavier in this album than the others, but I really like how they sound.

Great band, great album, great sound, overall I would like to say thank you for burning me one of your versions of their Greatest Hits. I really enjoy listening to it Jessi.

Thank you for the lovely post, and keep up the good Music Monday's. Great Job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails