Pages

Monday, March 05, 2012

Music Monday: I love Tom Petty

Oh, Tom Petty. You and the Heartbreakers have been my third favorite band for years. You always know how to lift me up, thrill me and move me. Now that you're closing in on number two when it comes to my favorite bands, I can't get enough of your music. So folks, this is my best of the best playlist for Tom Petty. I truly think he is the voice of America (sorry Bruce Springsteen and John Mellencamp.) I will always love Tom and the Heartbreakers!

photo via
Refugee
Even the Losers
Free Fallin'
Runnin' Down a Dream
The Waiting
You Wreck Me
Stop Draggin' My Heart Around (With Stevie Nicks)
Jammin' Me
You Don't Know How it Feels
American Girl
You Got Lucky
Into the Great Wide Open
Mary Jane's Last Dance
Breakdown
Listen to Her Heart
I Need to Know
I Won't Back Down
Something in the Air
Learning to Fly
Yer So Bad
Don't Do Me Like That
Don't Come Around Here No More
A Woman in Love (It's Not Me)

2 comments:

HiLLjO said...

We love Tom, too. We went to his concert in Omaha on Hubs' 21st birthday. It was amazing to celebrate that way!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love tom petty and the heartbreakers!! Toms voice is amazing! Its so sweet and sounds like heaven when he yells! The lyrics are perfection. He sings with such emotion and puts effort in every song he makes.poor genuisness!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails