Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Music Monday: Ooo! The Who!

Something about this band makes me want to load up my station wagon with friends, roll down the windows, and go for a road trip with the radio cranked. And although you can't hear them without thinking of certain crime shows, they have this classic appeal that I believe can truly span generations. They're fun, they're cool, they're just pure, perfect rock. This is my best of the best of the band we know and love... The Who.

photo via
Baba O'Riley
I Can't Explain
My Generation
The Kids Are Alright
Substitute
I'm A Boy
Happy Jack
I Can See For Miles
Magic Bus
Pinball Wizard
See Me Feel Me
Summertime Blues
Behind Blue Eyes
Won't Get Fooled Again
Love, Reign O'er Me
Squeeze Box
Who Are You
You Better You Bet
Real Good Looking Boy
Old Red Wine
Pictures of Lily

What's your favorite song by The Who?

2 comments:

$|<@77€®|\/|1|\||)€|) said...

The Who is an awesome band, and I do agree that they are an awesome rock band. I know that from just listening to them that one of my favorite songs is Baba O'Riley simply for his voice during "Don't cry, Don't raise your eye, It's only teenage wasteland." I love his voice during this. Another song that is up there on my list is This Song Is Over, because Pete is singing the verses and Roger is singing the choruses. To me this is awesome, I don't really know why, but I think it is. I know that this is also one of their best albums from beginning to end. Awesome post, really like the topic!

Shia said...

That movie Tommy freaks me out!! Great music but FREAKY!!!!

♥ Shia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails