Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Flicks: a cabin, a ship, and a guy named jeff. . .

Although I haven't blogged a Friday Flicks post in a while, I have been keeping up on my movies! In the last couple of weeks, I've seen three movies that I would definitely recommend. What have you been watching?

photo via
THE CABIN IN THE WOODS
What a surprisingly fun and intriguing movie. Smart and different, this movie kept me hooked. I don't want to give too much away, but if you like your horror movies with a side of humor and a big slice of stuff to think about, this movie is for you.

photo via
TITANIC 3D
I am so glad that I went to see this while it is in theaters again! The 3D is worth the money and ya know, sitting in a theater seat for almost four hours. While the screen isn't necessarily popping out at you, the depth between people and objects on the screen is astounding. It's beautiful, and this was already a wonderful movie. If you like Titanic at all, go see this! Now!

photo via
JEFF, WHO LIVES AT HOME
I. Love. Jason. Segel. I will watch anything this man is in, and I will always enjoy it. This movie was no different. Although it's a lot like Our Idiot Brother (which I also recommend) it is a smart and funny movie (my favorite kind of movie!) It definitely left me contemplating, well, everything, while Segel's character figures out the meaning of life onscreen. Great performances from an all-star cast as well.

1 comment:

Ashton King said...

I'm glad somebody is getting to go to the movies these days, 'cause I sure as heck ain't.

But I have watched several movies I've never seen recently. If you haven't seen "We Bought a Zoo" I definitely recommend it. Even my fiance liked it.

Sadly that's the only thing I can think of right now, but I know I've watched more than that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails