Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Flicks: Think Like a Man & The Lucky One

This week I caught up on my chick flick time! If you need a new chick flick, check out either one of these fun films.

photo via
THINK LIKE A MAN

This movie gave me a LOT to think about. If you liked He's Just Not that Into You then you'll totally be into Think Like a Man. I love movies with different story lines that all come together at the end, and I love a good chick flick. Thankfully, this movie is both! Plus, the guys in this movie are absolutely hilarious. These dudes are the male version of the group in Bridesmaids. It was great! And with all the different characters represented in this movie, you're sure to find at least one you can relate to.

photo via
THE LUCKY ONE

I love Nicholas Sparks books, and I love Zac Efron movies. Efron's character loves dogs, is good with kids, is buff, and protective. My heart was about ready to explode. I wouldn't say that it's the next The Notebook, but uh, it is. I laughed, I cried, I was giddy like a teenage girl. Plus, the whole time I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that the guy sitting next to me during the movie had met Efron twice and got me an autograph from him...remember that post? This movie was great; Nicholas Sparks never disappoints this girl!

NEED TO SEE NEXT WEEK:
Two of my favorite men star in movies that come out this weekend. We have John Cusack (ooo!) starring in THE RAVEN, a movie based around Edgar Allan Poe. Double win!
And we have my favorite funny man starring alongside Emily Blunt in THE FIVE YEAR ENGAGEMENT. Who doesn't love Jason Segel?! (ahhh!)

What movies will you be seeing this weekend?

1 comment:

$|<@77€®|\/|1|\||)€|) said...

So,
I am pretty sure that I saw most, if not all of these with you... and I also know which one you really liked. Let me tell you, it was not "The Five Year Engagement," that's for sure.

Ha good post :).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails