Pages

Monday, April 09, 2012

Music Monday: I love Blake

Although I've loved Blake Shelton for a while, 2012 seems to be his year to shine. With popular country songs on the charts, a hit television show on the air, and an equally unstoppable wife, Miranda Lambert, he seems to be doing pretty well. I think it's safe to say that I've been bit by the Blake bug. These are my favorite Blake Shelton songs right now...do you love this country man as much as I do?
photo via

Every Time I Look At You
She Doesn't Know She's Got It
Honey Bee
Austin
Ol' Red
Same Old Song
The More I Drink
Hillbilly Bone
God Gave Me You
Kiss My Country Ass
If I Was Your Man


3 comments:

Alyx said...

I love Blake Shelton! Both his music and this "I don't give a damn what you think, this is who I am" kind of attitude. I've been getting into country music a lot more and I absolutely love it! What are your other favorite artists?

Alyx said...

I should have specified; country artists

xxtherese said...

Hi, i love your blog! maybe you could check my blog ? www.xxtherese.blogspot.com

i think it's a very nice idea to follow each other :)

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails