Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Update!

photo via
For anyone that's still reading, I thought I'd provide a short update (and some cool links!) The last few months have been absolutely CRAZY it seems, and my blog seems to have slowed to a stop due to the madness. However, The Musings will return to its regularly scheduled programming on Monday (Scout's honor!) 

In fact, I have a fun themed week planned out, and if you're a county music fan at all, your head is going to spin (in a good way!) What have you been up to? I've been busy with well, life, and I'm ready for things to finally settle down and to get into a groove. In my free time though, I've been unwinding with some different activities. 

I've been watching a lot of movies because they help me clear my head unlike anything else. I've been using GetGlue to check into any movies, tv shows, or books I'm reading, and I've been earning actual stickers for what I'm checking in to! If you love your entertainment, you need to check in to GetGlue. Look at my stickers I've earned so far! 

I also gave in and started up a Pinterest and within a few minutes, I was completely hooked. I knew that it was going to happen if I gave in and created one, and it totally happened. I think this means my Tumblr is going to be abandoned because of my new love for my Pinterest. Do you have one?

I've also been contemplating the idea of starting another blog - I've been messing around with some fictional short stories (only in my head so far!) and I'm thinking I may unleash them someday.

In the meantime, here are some fun links I've found recently that have been keeping me hooked.
Maroon 5 has a new album out in June (drool) and I think it's easy to say that it will be the soundtrack to the summer. (P.S. 10th Anniversary re release of Songs About Jane?! It's crazy to think that I've been listening to Adam and the boys for 10 years!)
Okay, this Honda commercial is totally awesome.
Um, have you heard of Stalker Sarah? Just a normal teenager girl living in L.A. who has met every celebrity ever. Need proof? Check out her Flickr.
ROCK OF AGES is going to be the coolest. movie. EVER.

What have you been up to? I can't wait to be back in the blogosphere full-time!

1 comment:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I am SO EXCITED for Maroon 5's new album and it is so bizarre to me that it's been 10 years since Songs About Jane. I really adore the new song Payphone and it reminds me of songs from Songs About Jane so I'm hoping for a more old school Maroon 5 sound.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails