Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

You either love me or hate me.

Have you ever been in a situation where it's impossible to tell if someone loves you or hates you? Well, it should be obvious either way, you may think. But is it possible for someone to hate you so much that they actually love you...?

When it gets to a point that your "mortal enemy" is commenting on every move you make, every word you say, and is gossiping about everything you do, do they really even hate you anymore? Or is it possible that this obsession crosses into a weird gray area that it's hard to tell how they really feel about you? They say they don't like you as a person but put so much time and energy into things related to you, sometimes you can't help but wonder. Have you ever been in this situation?

It used to deeply bother me. I'm not loved by everyone, and it used to make me paranoid. Why is this person asking other people about me? Why is she constantly talking about me? Why does she tell people she doesn't like me but she won't leave me alone? But now after all this time, I just laugh. The obsession is creepy but I just realize that it's sad. I'm not going to be able to make it go away, unless I act less like myself, and that's just not an option. So yes, I'm going to keep being that person that you can't stop thinking and talking about. Err...I mean, I'm going keep being that person that you just hate.

What do you think? Ever had a "hate" turn into an obsession? Is it really hate or fascination at that point?

1 comment:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

the hate often turns into a fascination.. I agee w/ya... and we shouldn't get all upset that we aren't loved by everyone,, after all do we love everyone?? LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails