Pages

Thursday, May 03, 2012

Country Party Songs!

photo via
Keeping up with the country music themed week, here's some country party songs if you're planning on having a good time this weekend! What songs would be on your country party playlist?

Red Solo Cup - Toby Keith
Friends in Low Places - Garth Brooks
Good Time - Alan Jackson
Boot Scootin' Boogie - Brooks & Dunn
Redneck Girl - Bellamy Brothers
The More I Drink - Blake Shelton
Mama Don't Get Dressed Up for Nothing - Brooks & Dunn
Genuine Rednecks - David Lee Murphy
Sin Wagon - Dixie Chicks
All My Rowdy Friends are Coming Over Tonight - Hank Williams Jr.
She's Country - Jason Aldean
Drink in My Hand - Eric Church
Cowboy Love - John Michael Montgomery
Country Girl (Shake it for Me) - Luke Bryan
Guys Do it All the Time - Mindy McCready
12 Step Recovery - Paul Brandt
4th of July - Shooter Jennings
I Like It, I Love It - Tim McGraw
T-R-O-U-B-L-E - Travis Tritt
Chicken Fried - Zac Brown Band

1 comment:

$|<@77€®|\/|1|\||)€|) said...

I figured as much.. I knew you would start it out with either "Friends in Low Places" or "Red Solo Cup" ha. I just knew that one of those two would be the first to come to mind for a good Country party song!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails