Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Have YOU made the list? Time for Summer 2012 Bucket Lists!

Bucket Lists. They can be wild and intimidating, but putting things on paper sometimes drives you to actually do them. This year, my boyfriend and I have our own summertime bucket list of fun things we want to try for the first time...or for the first time in a long time. While it's a pretty lengthy list, I think we can finish it! Here are just a few things on our Summer 2012 Bucket List...

Visit a planetarium and/or aquarium
Horseback riding
Take a road trip
photo via
Lazer Tag
Water Balloon Fight
Throw our own prom
Go to a drive-in movie
Make a time capsule
Watch a sunset/sunrise
Wear a crazy outfit all day
Have a dance party
Throw a luau
Go to Build a Bear
Have a photo shoot
Go dancing
Karaoke night
Write letters to our future selves
Have a picnic

I'll be documenting these with photos as we complete them, and I'll be sharing them here! Are you going to do any of these? Do you have your own Bucket List for the summer? I'd love to read it! Post a link to yours in the comments! Here's to a great summer!

Speaking of summer...
Look for my annual summer music playlist next week...I have even MORE planned this year! There will be something for everyone, one for every day of the week! Now go get outside!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

When I was in my early 20's I roadtripped from North Carolina, up to New York, then across the country to the Grand Canyon, then up through California back to Washington. It was the best two weeks...I highly recommend going on a road trip. : )

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Throw your own prom!? That sounds fun!

Katlyn said...

I'll be having my road trip on next month. Well it's not really a summer trip because my country is not seasonal. It's summer here all year long. More like my birthday trip.

Em-Jae said...

Oooohhh, summer bucket list -- I love this idea. May have to copy...

:]

$|<@77€®|\/|1|\||)€|) said...

I'm excited about completing this list with you :), it is going to be fun.

jamesmitges said...

Whenever you go and where ever you go. Be it the spa, a hotel or any-where else, its not the surrounding that gets inside you, it`s the inspirational music that plays with your mind and the environment around you..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails