Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Music Monday: It's Summer Playlist Week on The Musings!

Happy Summer! All week long we'll have playlists for those perfect summer days (and nights!) For today's playlist, I got a little help from my sister; she's always up to date on her pop music. Here's a summer playlist...for pop music lovers! What songs would you add to this playlist?

photo via
Summer 2012 Playlist...for Pop Music Lovers!

Everybody Talks - Neon Trees
I Like it Like That - Hot Chelle Rae
Shake - Jesse McCartney
Boyfriend - Justin Bieber
Up All Night - One Direction
Drive By - Train
We Are Young - Fun
Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
Starships - Nicki Minaj
Sweeter - Gavin DeGraw
Payphone - Maroon 5
Don't Gotta Work It Out - Fitz & the Tantrums
Love on Top - Beyonce
Wild Ones - Flo Rida
Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye
Lights - Ellie Goulding
Tightrope - Janelle Monae

1 comment:

Nate said...

Call Me Maybe is a ridiculously sticky song! I only have to hear it once and I'm humming it for the rest of the week! So terribly awesome, haha!

Good to see Gotye made your list too- Australians represent =D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails