Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Road Trip Playlist 2012

photo via
I published my first Summer Road Trip Playlist in 2010 with a list that featured songs about cars and driving. I brought it back in 2011 with fun-in-the-sun songs. This year, I made a playlist inspired by a little road trip I took with some friends last year. The best songs we played in the car? Those songs that everybody knows...and therefore sings along to. For the most part they were those so classic Classic Rock songs. So here's my Summer Road Trip Playlist for 2012...the Classic Rock Sing-a-Long songs. Put these on and start screaming, err- singing!

Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
Sweet Emotion - Aerosmith
Heat of the Moment - Asia
Don't Stop Believing - Journey
Rebel Yell - Billy Idol
One Way or Another - Blondie
Old Time Rock & Roll - Bob Seger
Livin' On a Prayer - Bon Jovi
Baby Hold On - Eddie Money
The Final Countdown - Europe
Hot Blooded - Foreigner
Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N' Roses
I Love Rock N Roll - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
Hurts So Good - John Mellencamp
Carry on Wayward Son - Kansas
Rock and Roll All Nite - Kiss
Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Paradise By The Dashboard Light - Meat Loaf
Nothin' But a Good Time - Poison
Cum on Feel the Noize - Quiet Riot
Come Sail Away - Styx
Baba O'Riley - The Who
Gimme All Your Lovin' - ZZ Top  
You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC

4 comments:

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

Love this playlist–it's perfect!

Stephanie said...

PERFECTION! I'd be ready to hit the road with this list!

Erica said...

You have the best taste in music, but you know that!

I closed my twitter for now, but I know I can always find you here. I wanted to send you this link...http://www.yaledailynews.com/news/2012/may/27/keegan-opposite-loneliness/

Us writers are kindred spirits. I thought you'd appreciate this.

XeL said...

Haha, looks like we think alike!!! I just posted by own Road Trip Playlist this week. Looks like we both have some Journey and some Queen... but I gotta have my Adam Lambert!!! <3

http://starstruckhotellex.blogspot.com/2012/05/play-on-and-on-and-on.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails