Pages

Friday, June 08, 2012

Friday Flicks: Snow White vs. Men In Black

Have you been catching up with your movies? Now that summer movie season has begun, better movies are now hitting your local theater. Personally, my big two that I need to see this summer are The Amazing Spider-Man and Rock of Ages, but you can't stop me from going to see everything else in-between. When I'm not at the theater, I'm catching up on my fill of superhero movies. But in the last two weeks, I've seen some good ones including... 

                                                    MEN IN BLACK 3
photo
It has been ages since I have last seen the Men In Black films, but this film served as another chapter to the story as well as its own refresher course. Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith are back in action and charming as ever. And you can't forget - Josh Brolin was stupendous as well. This one made me laugh, it made me cry...while it wasn't necessarily a great movie, it sure was fun.

photo


SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN
I am not the biggest fan of Kristen Stewart, but recently I have harbored a new-found appreciation for Charlize Theron, and let me say: her performance is worth every cent of admission. She is downright terrifying and a perfect evil queen. Yes, Stewart is her usual sad self, but Theron makes up for that as well as Thor, err I mean Chris Hemsworth. What a cool movie.

What summer movies have you seen, and which are you looking forward to?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails