Pages

Friday, June 08, 2012

Girl Rant: Dry shampoo is like, the coolest thing since sliced bread.

photo via
Dry shampoo. I had read about it in magazines and had passed it over on the shelves. However, when I started working a second job and was clocking in about 70 hours a week, I needed a way to keep my hair fresh on those double-digit hour long work days. The solution ended up being dry shampoo: something I had never had a use for before. I purchased a brand that went on just like hairspray. I could quickly comb it through and my hair had a fresh scent and cleaner look.

First of all: dry shampoo is not a replacement for shampooing your hair with water. When you can wash your hair, do it. I know that you shouldn't always shampoo your hair, but if you use dry shampoo, use it as a supplement or a last resort.

But on that note, I found dry shampoo to be incredibly helpful. It gave my hair a fresh scent, and made it feel clean even after I had been working for ten hours with six more to go. It was helpful; it was a lifesaver on some days. Dry shampoo is easy and handy, and that is why it is the coolest thing since sliced bread. This is a must have for an athlete who needs a quick spruce up for the ride home, or someone who has had a long day and her hair has lost its shine. Needless to say, dry shampoo is pretty cool, and something every female should try when the situation arises. 

Have you ever tried dry shampoo? Would you recommend it to anyone?

3 comments:

The Vox said...

Awesome! I've always wanted to try it, but I haven't really needed it either. It seems so refreshing.

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

I bought a can too, but have only used it once. It worked quite well, though it did leave a greyish color on my hair. To be honest I just don't get round to using it, especially because I need to blow dry mine out. Perhaps I should try a different brand?!

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

Shia said...

Dry shampoo rocks! Have you tried dry conditioner?? Even better!!

♥ Shia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails