Pages

Monday, June 04, 2012

Music Monday: Zombie Apocalypse Playlist


photo via
Alright, I saw this one floating around on the Internet and couldn't resist, especially because my music is so ecclectic and is the last kind of music you'd hear during a zombie apocalyspe. But I thought I'd give it a shot! Here's the playlist of the first ten songs I got on my iPod after pressing shuffle - judging just by the titles, some of these are pretty funny! I could not make this up if I tried! What's on yours?

1. Overall theme for the apocalypse: "The Road You Leave Behind" David Lee Murphy
2. When you kill your first zombie: "Kiss" Prince
3. When being chased by a horde: "Fly Robin Fly" Silver Connection
4. When you have to kill your loved one: "Tell Me Something I Don't Know" Mindy McCready
5. When you find a group of survivors: "Tears in Heaven" Eric Clapton
6. When you meet a new love interest: "We Found Love" Rihanna (Ha - we found love in a hopeless place!)
7. When you have to make a final stand: "The Best Day" Taylor Swift
8. When you think you've survived it all: "Take it Easy" The Eagles
9. When you discover a bite mark on you: "That's Not My Name" The Ting Tings
10. End credit song: "Have You Seen Her" The Chi-Lites

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails