Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer of Superheroes: Update!

I couldn't resist.
Remember the project my sister and I have going for the summer? We are watching as much superhero-related stuff as we possibly can. Check out what we're up to here! We just finished watching a ton of old school Captain America cartoons (from the '60s!) and we are hooked on that catchy theme song. She has taken her love of Captain America to a whole 'nother level. When it comes to movies, my sister had to watch movies like Thor and Iron Man, and as a "present" I took her to see The Avengers. It was my third time, and her first. She LOVED it. Other movies we have watched this summer...

Kick-Ass
Iron Man 1 & 2
The Avengers
Captain America
Thor
Green Lantern
Spider-Man...and many more!

Speaking of Spider-Man, I can't wait to see the new Spider-Man movie next week! He's my most favorite superhero of them all! 

What superhero movies are you watching this summer, and what do you suggest?

1 comment:

$|<@77€®|\/|1|\||)€|) said...

I really think that you should watch The Hulk with your sister, show her that he isn't just an angry monster like everyone portrays him to be. There is actually meaning behind the angry green beast.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails