Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Who's in your life and what are you doing?

Sometimes, the people you surround yourself with say as much about you as you do. The people you choose to surround yourself with are a reflection of you. You choose to spend your time with them, you choose to care about them, so who are they? One person can change your world if you find the right one. The ideas you come up with, the memories you can make, they all depend on the people who are around you. 

So today I ask you: who are you surrounding (or not surrounding) yourself with? Are these the people that are going to inspire you and make you the best version of yourself? Have you done something worth remembering lately? Have you done something extraordinary? And if not, what are you going to do about it?

2 comments:

Maddie Shae said...

For someone as young as you,you're an incredibly mature & inspiring person. This post is excellent.

Maddie Shae
Mad Maddie's Madness
maddiesmadness7.blogspot.com

claire said...

I surround myself with my family (my ultimate inspiration in life) and my crazy friends who keep me sane when I'm stuck in my daydreaming world. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails