Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Did you celebrate 7-Eleven Day?

Wednesday was 7-Eleven day, did you celebrate? 7-Elevens everywhere celebrated July 11 by offering free Slurpees - in cute 7.11 ounce cups. I definitely enjoyed my free Slurpee yet another year in a row; it's a milestone for every summer. Do you like Slurpees? I've been obsessed for as long as I remember...and when I got my driver's license I was constantly getting Slurpees with my friends after school. It's an addiction, to say the least.

Speaking of high school...I'm gearing myself up to share some embarrassing photos of my high school fashion later this week...so get ready!

4 comments:

Melissa Blake said...

Ack! I am so mad I missed this...never got around to getting there. Slurpees are amazing...Coca Cola is my fave! :)

M├Ągi said...

I've never had my own Slurpee before. I think part of the huge turn off is the fact that it's a Slur-PEE... dunno. But I've had a sip or two of my mates', but not more. Stoked for the photographs!

Stephanie said...

Haha! I love high school fashion. : ) Can't wait to see yours. I had doc martens and a letterman's jacket. Too cool for school.

$|<@77€®|\/|1|\||)€|) said...

Before dating you I had never had a slurpee, now that we are together they are one of my favorite things. 7-11 day was pretty awesome with you. Looking forward to seeing what your high school fashion was, lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails