Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hot Trailer: Gangster Squad

Who doesn't love Ryan Gosling? Better yet, who doesn't love Ryan Gosling in a suit? Favorites Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone (along with big names like Nick Nolte, Josh Brolin and Sean Penn) star in Gangster Squad, and if it's anything like its trailer, it will be brilliant. Check out the trailer now:
 

Do you want to see Gangster Squad?


*Due to the recent incident in Colorado, Warner Bros has pulled all Gangster Squad trailers as of 7/20/12.

5 comments:

Melissa Blake said...

YES!!! Want to see this!

$|<@77€®|\/|1|\||)€|) said...

I really, really want to see this with you.

The Vox said...

I swear he gets hotter with every film he does. I can't wait to see this movie!

Stephanie said...

I just watched Blue Valentine, and my goodness he was incredible. But still my favorite movie (of his and almost of all time) is Lars and the Real Girl.

M├Ągi said...

I actually have no idea who this man is.. well, now I know he's in this movie. But, I know nothing else. Oi! I'm behind (but I'll never catch up).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails