Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My High School Fashion

Although I've only been out of high school for three years now, it feels like my "fashion" has aged decades. I now work in an office where I wear dress clothes, but in high school the dressiest clothes you'd find in my closet were my dresses from Goodwill. 

These are some photos I found from my classy days of high school, thrift store finds and all. If only I had photographic evidence of my hot pink cheetah print jeans and my blue sequin dress, people actually knew me by those items! I was known for dressing pretty...uniquely in high school. Although I may have been made fun of, or people didn't understand my taste, I wouldn't trade those clothes for the world.

And that cheetah print dress? I bought it for $4 at Salvation Army one day and it was a constant staple in my wild wardrobe. Same goes for my Converse shoes - couldn't go anywhere without them on!

2 comments:

claire said...

I like the shirt on the sixth photo..:)

$|<@77€®|\/|1|\||)€|) said...

All I have to say is that this is an awesome post, and a home coming dress with converse shoes on, haha classic Jessi.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails