Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Songs To Swim To

via
Have you been spending some time poolside, this summer? I have, and the other day I had to create the perfect playlist before I'd even let myself go near the water, so I quickly created the Songs to Swim to Playlist. Check it out, it's a little bit of everything - and this is the shortened version! What do you like to swim to?

Lucky Strike - Maroon 5
Fire Burning - Sean Kingston
I Don't Feel Like Dancin' - Scissor Sisters
Raspberry Beret - Prince
Want U Back - Cher Lloyd
New York Groove - Ace Frehley
The Sign - Ace of Base
Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO
Burnin' Up - Jonas Brothers
You and Your Heart - Jack Johnson
Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects
I Just Want to Be Your Everything - Andy Gibb
Heat of the Moment - Asia
Venus - Bananarama
Copacabana - Barry Manilow
Kokomo - The Beach Boys
Everybody Wants You - Billy Squier
Call Me - Blondie
Love Will Keep Us Together - Captain & Tennille
My Best Friend's Girl - The Cars
All 4 Love - Color Me Badd
Clumsy - Fergie
Sweet Disposition - Temper Trap
Good Time - Owl City feat. Carly Rae Jepsen
Follow You Down - Gin Blossoms

2 comments:

Melissa Blake said...

is it bad my favorite on that list is the jonas brothers? :)

$|<@77€®|\/|1|\||)€|) said...

I love to swim, but I can't see listening to any music that you don't pick out to swim to.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails