Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Summer Means 70s Pop Songs

via
Maybe it's just me, but when the temps are sky high, I bust out the oldies. 70s pop and disco songs just seem to be perfect for the lazy (but fun!) days of summer. Here are some of the songs I recommend to have on repeat as the temps rise...what are you listening to?

Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? - Rod Stewart
Sister Golden Hair - America
Do Ya - Electric Light Orchestra
I Think I Love You - The Partridge Family
ABC - Jackson 5
You Should Be Dancing - Bee Gees
Le Freak - Chic
Love Will Keep Us Together - Captain & Tennille
Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
Heart of Glass - Blondie
Magic - Pilot
Hot Child in the City - Nick Gilder
Escape (the Pina Colada song) - Rupert Holmes
You Make Me Feel Like Dancing - Leo Sayer
I Just Want to Be Your Everything - Andy Gibb
Saturday Night - Bay City Rollers
Fox On the Run - Sweet

1 comment:

M├Ągi said...

ELO & Jackson 5 please!
Over and over and over and over.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails