Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

If you like Blake Shelton, you'll love...

Blake Shelton is such a hot ticket right now. With a hit television show (The Voice) a hot wife (Miranda Lambert!) and a new fantastic song every five minutes, he's gaining even more of a following. While I love Blake, I also love to listen to the older country music, and today I came to the conclusion that if you love Blake Shelton, you should check out another country musician - super popular in the 1990s. Ever heard of him? His name: John Michael Montgomery.

What do these guys have in common? A love of girls, a love of being from the country, and oh yeah, they know how to rock. So if you love Blake Shelton's songs, you'll love JMM too. These are some of my favorites from the 90s, hopefully you'll love them too!

If you like Blake's "God Gave Me You," you'll love "Heaven Sent Me You"


If you like Blake's "Honey Bee," you'll love "Sold (The Grundy County Auction Incident)"


Like those? Try out some other old John Michael Montgomery hits...

If you like Blake's "Kiss My Country Ass," you'll love "It's What I Am"
Love "Hillbilly Bone?" Try "Cowboy Love"
Hooked on "Over?" Try "I Swear"

What do you think of John Michael Montgomery? Cool fact: his brother is the Montgomery in Montgomery Gentry!

2 comments:

Admin. said...

First comment.....good article Jessi, sorry I haven't commented in a while.

J.N.R aka Nathon Dutton

$|<@77€®|\/|1|\||)€|) said...

I really like Blake as well, good post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails