Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Music Monday: No Doubt is back!

As a 90s kid, I loved No Doubt. I loved everything about them: their funky clothes, sweet grooves, and the fact that they dropped the word "ska" when talking about their music. (No one ever does that!) But more than anything, I loved Gwen. She was beautiful, hip and so unique. She was definitely a role model, well into her solo albums as well. But now, No Doubt is back with new music and a fresh look. Plus, in a music world of Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Katy Perry, I personally welcome Gwen's simple beauty - no silly, pointless outfits there! We can actually hear her voice over her clothes. Here's their first single off the new album. What do you think? Do you like No Doubt?

2 comments:

$|<@77€®|\/|1|\||)€|) said...

I remember no doubt, but I don't know what "ska" means haha. Im glad they are back.

Erica said...

First concert I ever went to in college was No Doubt and Bush. Loved her then, love her now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails