Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

My favorite songs of summer 2012

Summer is coming to an end fairly soon (the weather is still nice, but many of us are headed back to school.) With movies and music wrapping up their big hits for the season, I think it's time to reflect on the best of the best for Summer 2012. Here are my personal choices for some of the best songs of Summer 2012. They may have not been released in the summer months, but they are the songs I jammed to. Feel free to debate in the comments!


Jessi's COUNTRY Song of the Summer:
"Something to Do with My Hands" Thomas Rhett


Jessi's POP Song of the Summer:
"Call Me Maybe" Carly Rae Jepsen

Jessi's HIP HOP/RAP Song of the Summer:
"Starships" Nicki Minaj


Jessi's ROCK Song of the Summer:
"Oh Love" Green Day

2 comments:

Jayelle Marie said...

I'd say "Call Me Maybe" has taken the top spot!

$|<@77€®|\/|1|\||)€|) said...

I remember listening to a lot of these with you :).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails