Every once in a while, we all get into a funk. It seems like the sky is a constant shade of gray, nothing is going your way, and you're just in a "glass half empty" state of mind. I understand this feeling as well as the next guy, and I made a playlist for a friend to help her get out of her own funk. Let me know what you think of my playlist: songs to cheer up a friend. It's a little bit of everything!
2. Lullaby - Shawn Mullins
3. The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
4. The Remedy (I Won't Worry) - Jason Mraz
5. Count on Me - Jefferson Starship
6. The Climb - Miley Cyrus
7. You Sexy Thing - Hot Chocolate
8. Lean on Me - Bill Withers
9. You're My Best Friend - Queen
10. We Just Won't Be Defeated - The Go! Team
11. You Should Be Dancing - The Bee Gees
12. Smile - Vitamin C
What songs would be on your "cheer up" mix?