Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

My Top 25 Most Played

via
I know I've posted my Top 25 Most Played Songs from my iPod before, but I've had to switch over my music to a new computer and I've found very different results compared to two years ago. I've been even more into country music than ever before and my updated taste has changed a little. And to think this only represents a couple of months! Check out the Top 25 Most Played Songs...straight from my iPod! (Is my love of Maroon 5 really that obvious?)

1. Fastest Girl in Town - Miranda Lambert
2. Something to Do With My Hands - Thomas Rhett
3. Drink in My Hand - Eric Church
4. Don't Know Nothing - Maroon 5
5. Fly By Night - Rush
6. Friends in Low Places - Garth Brooks
7. Country Girl (Shake it for Me) - Luke Bryan
8. Hands All Over - Maroon 5
9. Angel Eyes - Love and Theft
10. Little of Your Time - Maroon 5
11. One More Night - Maroon 5
12. Over - Blake Shelton
13. Smoke a Little Smoke - Eric Church
14. Some Nights - Fun
15. She's Country - Jason Aldean
16. Take a Little Ride - Jason Aldean
17. Bait a Hook - Justin Moore
18. Ho Hey - The Lumineers
19. Give a Little More - Maroon 5
20. Stutter - Maroon 5
21. Never Gonna Leave This Bed - Maroon 5
22. I Can't Lie - Maroon 5
23. What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
24. I Like It, I Love It - Tim McGraw
25. The More I Drink - Blake Shelton

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails