Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Crafting for the holidays: A do!

When the holidays roll around it feels like the perfect time to get crafty. Homemade gifts are much more personal and can be inexpensive...and fun to make! Thanks to sites like Pinterest, instructions for fun crafts are always at your fingertips. 
My boyfriend and I made cute snowmen treats for my coworkers this week, and I can't wait until our next project! (This is a bag of microwave popcorn disguised as a snowman! With a pair of gloves as a hat. How handy!)
 

Supplies needed:
Microwave popcorn
Gloves
White paper
Felt
Buttons
Glue
Markers
For the full set of instructions, click here.
 
Did you make any homemade gifts for the holidays?
Leave me a link in the comments section below!
I have created an entire Pinterest board full of crafty DIY projects I'd like to try out.
What do you think?

3 comments:

$|<@77€®|\/|1|\||)€|) said...

This was so much fun, we really need to do some other crafts soon love.

Ashton (King) Wright said...

This is a sparse Christmas for us, but I did get some homemade hand scrub from a coworker today. I'm pretty sure she found it on Pinterest. However, I don't have a link.

Agence immobilière maroc said...

Thanks for sharing !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails