Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

FINALS ARE ALMOST OVER (And yes, I still exist!)

What? This pic was a hit with my female friends.
Tomorrow morning I turn in my final article and then it's break time for me! I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a shorter and sweeter schedule of just working one job (and no school!) even if it is just for one month. I'll take it! And after that crazy, stressful semester that this turned out to be...I'm ready to relax! I think this shall be my winter break bucket list. What do you think?

Watch plenty of Christmas movies (A Christmas Story, anyone?)
Eat good food
Spend more time with friends
Make more mixed CDs
Catch up on blogging - I know I've been failing you all this semester!
Drink something fancy
Pick up at least one new "must have" for my wardrobe. A nice cardigan, perhaps?
Have a very merry Christmas
Get back to writing in actual notebooks
Go for long walks
Read a great book
Make a realistic New Year's resolution
Drink lots of hot chocolate and tea
Eat all of the Christmas cookies!
And update my iPod's music. Do you have any suggestions for me?

I will try to update the blog more often this break while I have some free time. Let me know what you would like to see :) If you're in the middle of finals, good luck! Keep on trucking. And to everyone else...let the holiday madness begin!

If you have some time to kill, check out some of my different areas on the web...click on the tabs below my blog header!

Update:
This is my "Oh-my-god-my-last-assignment-is-done-all-I-have-to-do-is turn-it-in; no more finals, no more school, no more stress for a whole month" face. Just thought I'd share.

5 comments:

♥ T said...

Haha I loved this! I know what you mean, this semester was crazy for me too. Great bucket list. I'm thinking about making one too!

Molly said...

Even though we tweeted, I was kind of worried that you hadn't been blogging. Once, I clicked on the link, and it said it had been changed, or expired. Then, I realized it was just a temporary glitch in blogger, but I ALMOST died. hahaha. I'm watching "A Christmas Story" for the first time this Sunday with my boyfriend. I know, I know, I'm unAmerican!!! Good luck on your last final, and hope you finally get to just start enjoying your break!! :)

Wendy said...

Congrats on being done! enjoy the break. :)

PS- super cute photo!

Melissa Blake said...

That Ryan photo is perfect. And i love your finals-are-over face. you could be the poster child for college students everywhere! xoxo

Appartement à vendre casablanca said...

I love it ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails